Copyright (c) Prolog Developemnt Center SPb
Adding and deleting filesThe operations of adding and deleting files are performed using the Add File (s) and Manipulate Entity sections.
Add fileFiles in the group can be added only those that have extensions registered in the properties of the workspace.
To add a file to a group:
- Select the target group in the workspace tree. If grouping is not
performed, the root of the tree is selected.
- In the File Editing section, invoke the Add File operation.
- In the dialog that appears, select the directory and file extension.
- Close the dialog with the Open button or cancel the operation.
- If a file has been selected, the added file will appear in the file list of the workspace.
Batch file uploadAdding list of files from the selected directory is performed using the Add From Folder icon.
invokes a dialog to select a directory. From the selected directory,
all files with extensions registered in the current workspace are added
to the selected group. Only files whose extensions are selected using
the filter will be visible.
Delete fileTo delete a file:
The selected file can also be deleted with the keyboard Delete key.
- Mark the file and in the control panel activate the Delete File button.
- Confirm the deletion of the file if the operation was not caused by mistake.
To delete a group of files, select the list of files and use either the Delete File icon or the keyboard Delete button.
Note: deleting files from a Folder node is not performed (as opposed to a group), deleted files are only marked with their (selected) color.
Check for the existence of filesIf a file is included in the list of workspace files, but it is not physically present, WSM detects this when:
In the latter case, the physical existence of the files is checked for the selected node (and all its subnodes).
- loading workspace file data;
- when performing operations on files;
- when using the Check Files icon.
The current version of WSM does not check for the existence of files continuously.